Hot Car Deal – Save £2,600 on Skoda Roomster MPVSpacious Skoda Roomster from just over £10,000
24 April 2014
IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
The Skoda Roomster is an affordable car to begin with, but just a quick search online reveals large discounts. Take these into account and this practical car can be yours from just over £10,000.
The Skoda Roomster is a sensible car that revolves around practicality with its spacious interior, low prices and affordable running costs. Bear in mind the substantial online discounts on the Roomster and you’d be hard pushed to find a more spacious new car for the money.
The Roomster also looks like nothing else on the road thanks to some quirky styling details, like the oversized rear windows. This people carrier also comes with a long list of standard equipment. SE models include standard metallic paint and a panoramic sunroof – features that you often have to pay large amounts for on other models.
Try Which? for £1 to read our review of the Skoda Roomster
Top Choice diesel Skoda Roomster for less than £13,000
Our favourite Roomster is the 1.6 TDI CR 105 SE, as it blends punchy performance from its diesel motor with impressive claimed fuel economy. Thanks to a discount of £2,658 this model is available for just £12,927. Official fuel economy is a strong 60.1mpg, so fuel bills should be low, yet this Roomster has more than enough power to cope with heavy loads and can accelerate to 62mph in 11.5 seconds.
In SE spec, this Roomster comes with air conditioning, rear parking sensors and 15-inch alloy wheels, so you shouldn’t have to spend any more money on optional extras.
Skoda Roomster 1.2 TSI SE with 652 miles for just £10,488
If you’re looking to spend less on your next car, we’ve found a petrol 1.2 TSI SE for just £10,488 – saving you a substantial £3,462 on the list price. This Roomster may be classed as a nearly-new car, but with just 652 miles on the clock, it'll feel brand new.
With a turbocharged petrol engine under the bonnet, the Roomster 1.2 can accelerate to 62mph in 12.6 seconds and achieve a claimed fuel economy figure of 49.6mpg.
Save £2,616 on automatic Skoda Roomster 1.2 TSI 105 Scout
If an automatic gearbox is on your wish list, the Roomster 1.2 TSI Scout DSG could be worth a look. This petrol model has a more powerful engine than the model above, but is just as economical with claimed fuel economy of 49.6mpg. With a slug of extra power this Roomster sprints to 62mph in 11.0 seconds.
In Scout form the Roomster takes on a 4x4 look with 16-inch alloy wheels, black roof rails, and chunky plastic bumpers and trim on the doors. The car also comes with front fog lights, air conditioning and a trip computer. Following a discount of £2,616 this model is available for £13,429 online.
Hot Car Deals:
- Skoda Roomster 1.6 TDI CR 105 SE - £12,927 at Carfile
- Skoda Roomster 1.2 TSI SE - £10,488 at Arnold Clark
- Skoda Roomster 1.2 TSI 105 Scout DSG - £13,429 at Carfile
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.