IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
The Ford Fiesta may be the UK’s bestselling car but that doesn’t mean you can’t find large discounts if you shop around. We’ve found savings of up to £3,485.
There’s a Ford Fiesta parked on most streets in Britain, but not without good reason. The Fiesta is an appealing supermini that’s available with a wide range of engines and specifications. The car is safe and should hold its value well, making it a sensible purchase – especially when you consider the large discounts available.
Models vary from a 60bhp 1.25-litre – available from less than £10,000 – to a fast-and-fun hot hatchback, the Fiesta ST. Several economical diesels are also available. Updated in 2013, the Fiesta looks sharp and is an enjoyable car to drive.
Try Which? for £1 to read our review of the Ford Fiesta
Save £3,485 on the Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi Titanium Econetic
Our favourite Fiesta is the 1.6 TDCi Titanium Econetic. Thanks to a 21% discount, this model is available for just £13,405 in plush Titanium trim. That includes a digital radio, air conditioning, automatic headlights and wipers, cruise control and electrically folding wing mirrors as standard.
With a 1.6-litre diesel engine under the bonnet, the Fiesta Econetic is both nippy and economical, returning very impressive claimed fuel economy of 85.6mpg. However, it was significantly less economical in our own, more realistic, economy tests
Find out how close this Fiesta got to the claimed economy figure by signing up to Which? for £1.
Ford Fiesta 1.25 Style petrol for £9,284
If you’ve got a little less to spend, the three-door Fiesta 1.25 Style is available for just £9,284 – a 20% discount on the list price. With a small petrol engine, this model takes a lengthy 16.9 seconds to hit 62mph. However, fuel bills should be low thanks to (claimed) fuel economy of 54.3mpg.
In Style form the Fiesta includes air conditioning, electric door mirrors, remote central locking and hill-start assist – which makes steep getaways easy by holding the brakes before you pull away. The car also includes body-colour trim and an audio input and USB connection, so you can play music directly from your phone or MP3 player.
£2,976 discount on Ford Fiesta 1.0 125 Zetec S
With a turbocharged 1.0-litre engine under its bonnet, the Fiesta 1.0 125 Zetec S offers strong economy and eager acceleration. Thanks to claimed economy of 65.7mpg, this Fiesta should be cheap to fuel and it takes just 9.4 seconds to scoot to 62mph.
Zetec S specification includes sports seats and firmer suspension, plus a full body-styling kit. It also has a handy heated windscreen, plus a trip computer and front fog lights. Following a discount of nearly £3,000, this model is available for £12,464.
Hot Car Deals:
- Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi Titanium Econetic 5dr – £13,405 at Nationwide Cars
- Ford Fiesta 1.25 Style 3dr – £9,284 at Nationwide Cars
- Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost 125 Zetec S 3dr – £12,464 at Discounted New Cars
Hot Car Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.