Which? Top 10 most popular pushchairsBaby Jogger in. Quinny out. Mothercare number one
09 July 2015
Baby Jogger has booted Quinny out of our top 10 most popular pushchairs on the which.co.uk website.
But it's Mothercare Orb which is number one as the most viewed pushchair review on our website over the last three months. Usually £400, this unique pushchair, with its seat that spins 360 degrees and converts to a pram suitable for newborns, has been spotted on sale at Mothercare for just £275, which could explain its current popularity.
Find out whether it's price or performance that's making this number one pushchair so popular in our Mothercare Orb review.
Top 10 pushchairs
Here's the full list of our top 10. To read in-depth test reviews of each model included in our top 10 popular pushchairs and see a detailed overview, click on the individual links below, or head over to our 10 most popular pushchairs gallery to compare the colourful looks of each buggy.
1. Mothercare Orb, £275
2. Uppababy Cruz, £370 - it's been updated for 2015, head to our review of the new Uppababy Cruz 2015 pushchair
3. Uppababy Vista, £630 - also updated for 2015, we've tested the new version Uppababy Vista 2015 pushchair
4. Mothercare Xpedior, £250
5. Bugaboo Cameleon 3, £805
6. Maclaren Quest, £185
7. BabyStyle Oyster 2, £299
8. iCandy Strawberry, £420 - another updated pushchair, see what's new on the iCandy Strawberry 2 pushchair
9. Silver Cross Pioneer, £475
10. Baby Jogger City Mini GT, £350
Prices checked July 2015.
These pushchairs may be the most popular ones parents have been searching for here at Which? over the past three months, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are the best pushchairs – or have even passed our tough durability and safety tests.
Find out which ones made the grade as Best Buys in our Which? pushchair reviews.
Bugaboo versus Quinny
Our latest pushchair's top 10 has seen a resurgence in popularity for Bugaboo's iconic Cameleon 3 which has yo-yoed back up to mid table, while the Quinny Buzz 3 has been replaced by Baby Jogger City Mini G, which sneaks into our top list at number 10. We predicted last year that jogging pushchairs would be on the up in 2015 and our table seems to bear that out.
Our Which? pushchair reviews help parents find the best pushchair to suit their lifestyle quickly, whether that's our cheapest Best Buy pushchairs, our 10 best travel systems or our top 10 popular double pushchairs.
How we test pushchairs
Which pushchair testing is unique because:
- Our tests are based on years of experience, testing more than 300 pushchairs in five years
- We buy everything we lab-test
- We're completely independent of any manufacturers
- We don't accept adverts in our magazines or on our website.
Which? pushchair testing combines safety testing, durability testing and parent user trials as well as expert assessments. Our extensive testing includes bumping every pushchair over the equivalent of 206km on a bumpy treadmill track to find out which pushchairs can last the distance.