Which? Car monthly podcast, July 2009
- The most reliable car brands revealed
- How to get a free vehicle health check
- Why Japan continues to churn out world-beating cars
In this month's podcast: the 2009 Which? Car Survey - the good, the bad and the ugly
The Which? Car survey results have just been published so we will be focusing on who has made the list and why. Richard Headland the Which? Car Editor will be talking to Honda about their results from the Which? Car survey.
Elsewhere, we will also be looking at why new car prices have shot up since the start of the year, in some cases by 14%.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- The most reliable new cars
- Most reliable car brands revealed
- Get a free vehicle health check
- How to check car prices