Which? Car monthly podcast, August 2010
- We discuss Oxfordshire County Council's decision to pull down its speed cameras
- The all-electric Nissan Leaf gets a road test, Which? style
- Agony uncle George Marshall-Thornhill solves your motoring quandaries
In this month's podcast: speed camera controversy - have your say
Oxfordshire County Council has decided to pull down its speed cameras. Good news, some would say, but not everyone agrees. Find out what Which? readers have been saying about the move.
Also this month, we lift the lid on the new Nissan Leaf - a car that's being touted as the world's first mass-market electric vehicle - and discuss the new 60-plate for cars, which comes out this September. Do you understand how the numbering system works? As we discovered, not many people do.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- How to deal with speeding tickets
- New Nissan Leaf: first drive review
- Electric cars explained
- Buying a new car