Which? Money weekly podcast, 15 July 2009
- Why you should make a will and other pre-death financial tidying up
- Alternatives to high street banks
- This week's money saving tip could compute some bargains for you
In this week's podcast: how to die tidily
The chaos surrounding Michael Jackson's will is showing once again where there’s a will, there’s a stack of people waiting to fight over it. We look at how you can 'die tidily' and help to minimise the stress for your family.
And, if you no longer trust your bank, what are the alternative places to get the products they usually provide? We find out about peer to peer lending and the only bank that we know of that's also a charity.
Plus, this week's money saving tip is especially for the tech-minded bargain hunters.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Which? will writing service
- Which? guide to wills
- Guide to probate
- Inheritance tax and taxable gifts explained