Which? Money weekly podcast, 07 October 2009
- Find out how this brilliant new resource is making a difference to our members
- Anyone aged 50 or over will benefit from an increased ISA allowance from 6 October
- How trading your old tat could help you get hold of items you really need
In this week's podcast: the Which? Money helpline
The Which? Money helpline launched in June 2009 and has so far been a phenomenal success. Teresa Fritz explains how this free service is making a difference to Which? and Which? Money members.
Plus, Isa changes are afoot for those aged 50 and over - new Which? Money recruit Laura Starkey asks Ian Robinson what these mean for savers.
And don't miss this week's money saving tip: online swapping! You could trade the tat you don't want for things you really need - Laura Starkey explains how.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Cash Isas explained
- Best Rate cash Isas
- Stocks and shares Isas explained
- Become a Which? Money subscriber