Which? Money weekly podcast, 21 October 2009
- Packaged current accounts: are they worth up to £300 a year?
- Charity credit cards: find out why they're not the best way to donate to your favourite causes.
- Windows 7: make sure you follow our expert tips for getting it at the right price.
In this week's podcast: packaged current accounts: are they worth it?
Many people in the UK pay a monthly fee for their packaged current accounts, and banks seem increasingly focused on advertising these products. But what is a packaged current account - and is it worth paying up to £300 a year for one?
Plus, Which? money expert Martyn Saville explains to Laura Starkey why giving via a charity credit card is not the most efficient way to donate to your favourite causes.
And don't miss this week's money saving tip: how to buy Windows 7 at the best possible price. Which? technology expert Jaclyn Clarabut joins Melanie Dowding to explain.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Which? current accounts review
- Which? guide to choosing a credit card
- Which? review of more than 200 credit cards
- Windows 7 explained