Which? Money weekly podcast, 04 November 2009
- Credit cards: how to avoid falling foul of tricky terms and conditions
- Car insurance: premiums are up 14%, but our top tips could help you avoid the price hike
- Cut the cost of cinema: find out how to enjoy the movies for less, and where you could bag free film tickets
In this week's podcast: how to cut the cost of your car insurance
The government recently announced a crack down on credit card companies, with the aim of ruling out some of the practices that prove most damaging to consumers. Which? credit cards expert Martyn Saville explains which tricks it's crucial to watch out for and reveals his three golden rules for staying in control of your credit card.
Plus, Which? insurance expert Dan Moore explains what consumers can do to help cut the cost of their car insurance premiums, in the face of a new report from the AA that reveals prices have rocketed by 14% in the past year.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- How to choose a credit card
- Which? credit cards review
- Car insurance explained
- Compare Best Buy car insurance policies