Which? Money weekly podcast, 18 November 2009
- The best and worst ways to borrow and dangers of store cards
- Price comparison websites: why you should use them with care
- How you could earn back a proportion of your online spending
In this week's podcast: say no to store cards
As the festive season approaches, retailers are likely to begin promoting their store cards. Here's why Which? experts believe you should say no if you're offered one, and some tips on better cards to use when out Christmas shopping.
Plus, the results of our latest price comparison website satisfaction survey are in - and it seems many Which? members aren't happy with the service they're getting. Here's what you need to watch our for when you're using them.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Which? guide to store cards
- Best cashback credit cards
- Which? price comparison websites advice guide
- Which? guide to cashback websites