Which? Money weekly podcast, 03 February 2010
- How inflation could hurt your savings
- The Which? Big Banking Debate: your chance to demand a better banking system
- Barack Obama's reforms: why what happens to US banks matters in the UK
- Car insurance up 20%: how to beat the price hikes
In this week's podcast: why inflation matters and preventing it from eroding your savings
This week the Which? Money podcast team tackles the thorny issue of inflation. James Daley reveals what it is, why it matters and how savers can prevent it from eating away at their cash.
Plus, Which? personal finance campaigner Lucy Widenka explains how you could get involved in our Big Banking Debate - an event specifically designed to help consumers demand fairer treatment from financial institutions. With a little help from Barack Obama, we also touch on why sweeping reforms in the US could have an impact on banks closer to home.
And don't miss this week's money saving tip: three ways you could combat car insurance price hikes.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Which? Best Rate savings accounts
- Which? Best Rate fixed savings accounts
- Which? Best Buy car insurance policies