Which? Money weekly podcast, 10 February 2010
- Broadband, TV and phone bundling: how buying from one provider could save you a packet
- The beginner's guide to investing: what you need to know when you're just starting out
- Valentine's Day money saving tips: where to find great value roses, perfume and champagne
In this week's podcast: saving money and stress by bundling essential services
This week the Which? Money podcast team come over all technological, and look at how bundling services such as TV, broadband, landline and mobile phones together could save you money. Expert Ceri Stanaway gives Laura Starkey the lowdown on how it works and where to find the best bundled deals.
Plus, James Daley explains why investing in stocks and shares shouldn't seem scary. We consider the risks of investing but also the advantages - and find out why having some savings in shares rather than cash is crucial if you're looking to make the most of your money over the long term.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- How to choose a phone, TV and broadband bundle
- Assess your broadband needs with our broadband usage calculator
- The beginner's guide to investing
- Understanding investment risk