Which? Money weekly podcast, 17 February 2010
- Supermarket financial products: are they any good?
- Is it worth paying for private medical insurance?
- Warning! Don't pay for travel documents that should be free
In this week's podcast: the rise of financial services delivered by supermarkets
This week the Which? Money podcast team investigates the rise of supermarket financial services. With Tesco keen to enter the current account market and supermarket loans, insurance policies and credit cards already popular, will more of us soon be buying financial products alongside our groceries?
Plus, we discuss the pros and cons of buying private medical insurance. What will it cover, how much is it likely to cost and is it a luxury worth paying for?
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Which? Best Rate credit cards
- Which? Best Rate personal loans
- Which? Best Rate savings accounts
- Which? review of Private medical insurance policies