Which? Money weekly podcast, 03 March 2010
- Quality car insurance cover: how to pick a policy that offers great cover as well as a great saving
- Identity fraud: we look at the offline and online threats to your security, and reveal top tips for staying safe
- Free eye tests: find out where you could get an eye examination without having to pay for it
In this week's podcast: simple steps to protect yourself from ID fraud
On this week's podcast, Paul Davies, Which? Money's head of research, pops in to explain why we're changing the way we rate car insurance providers. If you're after good quality car cover as well as an affordable premium, make sure you check out our new recommended provider system.
Also this week, we look at the growing threat of identity fraud. Which? Money expert Ian Robinson offers top tips for keeping your details safe offline, while special guest Professor Ross Anderson explains why the research of his Cambridge team raises questions about the safety of Chip and Pin technology.
And don't miss this week's money saving tip: how you could access a free eye examination at your local supermarket.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Which? recommended car insurance providers
- The Which? investigation into price comparison websites
- How to beat identity fraud
- Protecting your online bank account