Which? Money weekly podcast, 16 June 2010
- Hospital car parks: Which? names and shames the worst in England
- Ethical investing: do you know which companies your cash supports?
- When a money saving tip might be a money wasting tip!
In this week's podcast: which are the worst hospital car parks?
This week, the Which? Money podcast team lifts the lid on poorly performing hospital car parks. Laura Starkey talks to Matt Bath about which English hospitals are the worst when it comes to clamping and fining consumers, and the work Which? is doing to encourage improvements.
Elsewhere, James Daley explains to Melanie Dowding what ethical investing is, how it works and why it's increasingly important to some people.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Which? names and shames hospital car parks
- Hospital car parking - have your say
- Ethical investments explained
- Tesco Bank summer offers rated by Which?