Which? Money weekly podcast, 14 July 2010
- Would you buy baked beans from Amazon? Internet giant launches food store
- Equity release: what you need to know before 'cashing in' on your home
- Goldfish credit card rewards to be slashed: what's the alternative?
In this week's podcast: Amazon to sell food online, equity release schemes
News that Amazon.com is launching an online food store has surprised consumers who are used to buying books, CDs and homewares from the site - but could this prominent online retailer succeed in giving the supermarkets a run for their money? Which? shopping guru Sarah Dennis explains what Amazon has to offer.
Elsewhere this week, property expert Cathy Neal joins the team to talk about equity release schemes - financial products many people are using to rid themselves of debt and make large one-off purchases. Tune in to find out what you need to know before 'cashing in' on your home.
And this week's money saving tip is a crucial one for anybody in possession of a Goldfish credit card. From 1 August, the value of Goldfish reward points will be slashed - so here's how to make the most of them now, plus help with choosing a new card that offers better benefits.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Which? review: Online supermarkets
- Equity release explained
- Best cashback credit cards, reviewed by Which?
- Which? advice: Choosing the right credit card