Which? Money weekly podcast, 21 July 2010
- Goldtrail Travel collapse: what to do if you're affected, and how to protect your summer holiday
- Travel insurance small print: loopholes that could mean you aren't properly covered
- Get your credit report online: ways to see your file for free, or as little as £2
In this week's podcast: Goldtrail travel collapse, travel insurance tips
The collapse of Goldtrail Travel Ltd. last weekend left thousands of Britons stranded overseas, and has ruined the future holiday plans of many more. Which? Holiday expert Rochelle Turner explains what to do if you've been affected by Goldtrail's decision to enter administration, and reveals what you can do to avoid being left out of pocket should the worst happen to your tour operator.
Also this week, we take a look at how failing to read the small print of your travel insurance policy could leave you out of pocket. If you've never checked to make sure your favourite sports - or even your step-children - are covered under your policy, now's the time...
And don't miss this week's money saving tip: how to get online access to your credit report for free, or for as little as £2.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Goldtrail Travel collapse causes chaos
- More information on Section 75
- Which? Best Buy travel insurance policies
- £2 credit reports now available online