Which? Money weekly podcast, 25 August 2010
- The fees you pay for so-called 'free' banking
- The car insurance mistake 30% of people still make
- Claim back cash for train and tube delays
In this week's podcast: how 'free' banking costs you, a common car insurance mistake
This week, Which? researcher Melanie Green explains to the podcast team why - despite appearances - banking in Britain isn't free. Tune in to find out how your current account could be costing you in ways that aren't always easy to spot.
Elsewhere this week, we chat to car insurance expert Dan Moore about the mistake 30% of people are still making when it comes to buying cover. If you're on the hunt for high quality insurance that's also affordable, don't miss Dan's top tips for finding a great deal.
And in this week's money saving tip, we reveal how two nifty websites could take the time and hassle out of reclaiming fares for tubes and trains that suffer delays.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- No such thing as free banking, says Which?
- Which? current account finder
- Why sticking with your car insurer could be a costly mistake
- Which? recommended car insurance providers