Which? Money weekly podcast, 01 September 2010
- The best - and worst - banks in Britain
- Regular savings accounts: why high rates don't guarantee high returns
- Find the cheapest mp3 downloads on the web
In this week's podcast: bank customer service, regular savings and cheap mp3 downloads
This week, we discuss the quality of the customer service on offer from Britain's banks. Tune in to find out which big names are performing poorly when it comes to keeping consumers happy, and which banks are doing a better job at managing people's money.
Elsewhere in the podcast, we find out why the high rates attached to regular savings accounts don't necessarily guarantee the impressive returns you might expect. Which? savings account expert Melanie Green explains.
Finally, this week's money saving tip is a great one for music fans: how to find the cheapest mp3 downloads on the web at the click of a mouse.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Big banks fail customer service test
- Which? Best Rate current accounts
- Which? savings account comparison tool