Which? Money weekly podcast, 15 September 2010
- HMRC's PAYE tax fiasco: what to do if you're affected
- Investing in corporate bonds: a beginner's guide
- A smart way to save on magazine subscriptions
In this week's podcast: Tax mistakes, corporate bonds and how to save on magazines
This week Which? Money's tax expert Ian Robinson explains to the team what's gone wrong with HMRC's calculation of six million people's PAYE tax payments. Tune in to find out what to do if you've been affected, and to learn more out how you can ensure you've paid the right amount of income tax.
Elsewhere in this podcast, investment researcher Gareth Shaw gives us the lowdown on corporate bonds. He reveals why they're a crucial part of any investor's portfolio, plus provides useful tips for getting started if you're looking to buy bonds.
And don't miss this week's money saving tip: a smart new way to save on magazine subscriptions.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Tax concessions announced by government
- Tax codes explained
- Which? tax calculator
- Which? beginner's guide to investment