Which? Money weekly podcast, 24 November 2010
- Music downloads: finding cheap mp3 files, and why digital music fans should consider insurance
- Winter insurance: protect yourself against flooding, storm damage and Christmas crime
- Save money on festive fashion: discount vouchers to cut the cost of clothes
This week: cheap mp3 downloads, winter insurance risks and festive fashion discounts
With more and more people downloading music, we take a look at tricks than could help you track down cheaper mp3s. Deputy Which? Money editor Nick Cheek also explains why you should double check that your digital music collection is insured.
Elsewhere, Dan Moore outlines the winter insurance risks many of us face. Unpleasant weather can cause many problems, from flooding to storm and snow damage - but sadly, there is also Christmas crime to consider. Tune in to get the lowdown on protecting yourself this season.
And don't miss this week's money saving tip: how to get discounts on festive fashion online, or at a high street store near you.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Do I need downloads insurance?
- Five tips for avoiding Christmas burglaries
- Mass flooding in Cornwall means more insurance claims
- Which? recommended home insurance providers