Which? Money weekly podcast, 08 March 2011
- Insurers can no longer set premiums based on gender - what does this mean for you?
- How you can save money when buying a car
- Getting a discount when investing your money - we tell you how
On this week's podcast: Gender discrimination in insurance banned
The European Court of Justice has ruled that insurers can no longer make decisions on your insurance premiums based upon your gender. Insurance expert Dan Moore comes into the studio to discuss who this will impact upon and what you can do about it.
Elsewhere in the podcast today, with VAT up to 20% and fuel costs rising, we also talk to Which? Car deputy editor Claire Evans about the cheapest ways to buy a new car, be it from the factory or second hand.
And don't miss this week's money saving tip - how you can significantly reduce the cost of investing if you want to go it alone…
Listen to the Which? Money weekly podcast from 9 March 2011
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- EU Court delivers insurance gender ruling
- Which? Conversation: Should insurers take gender into account?
- Online guides to buying a new car and buying a used car
- Which? Car's unique car valuation tool