Which? Money weekly podcast, 21 September 2011
- The best and worst banks for customer satisfaction
- Soaring car insurance premiums
- Ways to save on days out with kids
This week: customer satisfaction, car insurance premiums and ways to save if you have kids
In this week's podcast we reveal the best and worst banks for overall customer satisfaction across mortgages, bank accounts, credit cards and savings accounts.
Elsewhere we discuss soaring car insurance premiums. What's causing the rise and what can you do about it?
And our money saving tip this week will come in handy if you have kids or grandchildren.
Listen to the Which? Money weekly podcast from 21 September 2011
Links mentioned in this week's podcast:
- Current account customer satisfaction
- Savings account customer satisfaction
- Mortgage customer satisfaction
- Credit card satisfaction
Other useful links: