Which? Money weekly podcast, 30 November 2011
- Giving to charity - which is the best way?
- Store cards - are their discounts worth it?
- Airport parking charges - ways to cut your costs
This week: Giving to charity, store cards and airport parking charges
With Christmas coming, we take a look at the best ways to give to charity, including an interview with charity canvassers on whether signing-up on the street is the good way to donate.
Also, we analyse shop deals that tempt you to take out store cards - are these cards worth it for your Christmas shopping?
Finally, airport parking charges. In our money-saving tip, we help you get the cheapest deal if you're jetting off over the Christmas break.
Listen to the Which? money weekly podcast from 30 November
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- How to give to charity at Christmas
- Not so charitable Christmas cards
- Store card rewards wiped out by fees and interest