Which? Money weekly podcast, 30 November 2011
- Giving to charity - which is the best way?
- Store cards - are their discounts worth it?
- Airport parking charges - ways to cut your costs
This week: Giving to charity, store cards and airport parking charges
With Christmas coming, we take a look at the best ways to give to charity, including an interview with charity canvassers on whether signing-up on the street is the good way to donate.
Also, we analyse shop deals that tempt you to take out store cards - are these cards worth it for your Christmas shopping?
Finally, airport parking charges. In our money-saving tip, we help you get the cheapest deal if you're jetting off over the Christmas break.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- How to give to charity at Christmas
- Not so charitable Christmas cards
- Store card rewards wiped out by fees and interest