Which? Money weekly podcast, 07 December 2011
- Poor investment advice in high street banks
- Travel cover costs with a pre-existing medical condition
- How to save cash when you buy concert tickets
This week: Investment advice in high street banks, travel cover when you're ill and save on concert tickets
When it comes to investing your money, getting good advice is vital. But, after an undercover investigation, getting sound advice from a bank or building society is something you're unlikely to receive. We reveal our findings and why advice on the high street has to improve.
Also in the podcast: If you have a pre-existing medical condition, your travel insurance premiums could rocket by 900%. We help you avoid the travel cover pitfalls.
And in our money saving tip of the week - how to save cash when buying gig or concert tickets.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Our investigation into - high street banks and risky investment advice
- Have your say on - why banks aren't offering better advice?
- Find out more - travel insurance costs
Links outside of which.co.uk:
- Tickets at www.ticket-text.com