Which? Money weekly podcast, 29 February 2012
- Renewing your car insurance - how to avoid the pitfalls
- Give your income a boost by investing your money
- New balance transfer credit card with bad credit
This week: renewing your car insurance, investing for income and a new credit card launch
Getting a decent quote when you renew your car insurance can be a tricky pursuit these days, and latest Which? research illustrates that now, more than ever, shopping around could save you a fortune. We discuss our latest findings.
Elsewhere in today's podcast, with interest rates still at a record low, could turning to shares, bonds and proper give you a bit more to live off?
And in our money tip this week: a balance transfer credit card for people with a poor credit history.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- How to play the car insurance renewal game
- Car insurers reviewed by Which?
- Stocks and shares Isas explained
- Best balance transfer credit card deals
We'd like to make the Which? Money podcast more relevant to you. Do you want more news and analysis, or to find out more about the team's latest investigations? Take part in the Which? Money podcast survey to make a difference.