Which? Money weekly podcast, 04 April 2012
- Price comparison sites investigated
- Ethical investing - do the funds on offer match your morals?
- Higher Isa allowances for the 2012/13 tax year
Take the Which? podcast survey
We'd like to make the Which? Money podcast more relevant to you. Do you want more news, more comment from our experts or to hear more about our investigations. Take part in the Which? Money podcast survey to make a difference.
This week: price comparison sights, ethical investing and Isa limits
In today's podcast, we discuss price comparison sites - they've revolutionised the way we shop for financial products, but are they always working in your best interests.
Later, we look at ethical investments. Mixing money with your morals is growing increasing popular, but does a fund managers view of ethics match your own?
And in today's money tip, higher Isa allowances for the new tax year.
Listen to the Which? Money weekly podcast for 4 April 2012
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Are comparison sites pointing you in the right direction
- Comparison sites mislead customers
- The Which? Guide to ethical investing
- How to get the best cash Isa deal