Which? Money weekly podcast, 11 July 2012
- Mobile banking security
- Under the bonnet of car hire
- A victory for Farepak victims
This week: mobile banking security, car hire pitfalls to avoid, and a Farepak update
We're talking about the revolution in mobile banking, and the capability you now have to manage your money on the move. Are these new services as secure as other online banking? We've carried out some research that puts mobile banking security to the test.
Elsewhere, we get under the bonnet of car hire, and the tricky terms and conditions that could leave you heavily out of pocket if you have a prang in a rental motor.
And in our money tip this week, how Farepak victims are set to receive some compensation six years after the Christmas savings firm collapsed.
Listen to the Which? Money Weekly podcast for 11 July 2012
Links mentioned in the podcast
- 60 second guide to mobile payments
- Mobile banking - have your say onWhich? Conversation
- The Which? Car guide to hiring a car abroad
- Why you should avoid Christmas savings clubs