Which? Technology weekly podcast, 21 June 2011
- Sega confirm a data theft of customer data
- Microsoft acknowledge a long-running scam
- Google announces Instant Pages and Voice Search
This week's podcast: Sega confirms leak of customers' personal details, and new search tools from Google
In this week's technology podcast we discuss the latest news, including Sega's recent security hack, Google's new search tools and how web addresses may soon become fully brandable - and if you're unsure what that means, then give it a listen.
The tech podcast team then speaks to Mike Briggs, who understands why TV manufacturers are dropping power switches even when readers on Which? Conversation want to see their return.
And lastly, Ceri Stanaway gives us an update on a Microsoft scam that's been doing the rounds for some time, but is more rife now than ever. Listen to the podcast to get the details, and hear tips on how to identify the scam and avoid becoming a victim.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Sega confirm a leak of customers' data
- How to avoid costly rip-offs and scams
- Google launches a raft of new features