Which? Technology weekly podcast, 19 July 2011
- Netflix announce their launch into the UK market
- Why do Panasonic do so well in our brand satisfaction survey?
- Do you think apps are too expensive with recent price rises?
This week's podcast: Can free anti virus software be trusted and we ask why is Panasonic so popular?
In this week's tech podcast we ask whether free anti virus software can perform as well as the paid-for equivalents. The tech team also discusses why Panasonic is such a popular tech brand and why Which? members voted so favourably of the company in the recent Which? brand satisfaction survey.
Patrick Steen gives an update on our matte versus glossy screens on laptops debate, while Andy Vandervell explains why the potential move of the American company Netfilx to the UK might concern UK services such as Lovefilm.
Finally, the team wraps up with a discussion about apps: asking why have the prices of Apple apps recently increased, what prices do you pay for your apps, and do you ever delete them.
Listen to the Which? Technology podcast from 19 July 2011
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Learn more about the best anti virus software packages
- Netflix online film service planning UK launch
- Members: We discuss Cameras and answer your questions this Thursday