Which? Technology weekly podcast, 31 August 2011
- Samsung reintroduces matte-screen laptops
- Apple boss Steve Jobs' career highlights
- Sony NEX-7 and Nikon P7100 cameras
In this week's Which Technology podcast, we talk about the phasing out of 60 watt incandescent lightbulbs - which occurs on 1 September - and discuss HP's U-turn on the end of the TouchPad tablet.
We also celebrate the return of matte screens to Samsung's latest line up of laptops - a change that 89% of Which? Conversation readers have been demanding for some time.
Our tech experts also take a look at the highlights of Steve Jobs' career as the boss of Apple - discussing the iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Finally, we wrap up with news from the IFA 2011 technology show in Berlin - which runs between 2 and 7 September - that features a number of exciting tech announcements, including tablets and tellies.
We also talk about the Nikon P7100 and the Sony NEX-7 cameras that are on show in Berlin this week.
Listen to the Which? Technology Podcast from 31 August 2011.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Energy saving lightbulb reviews
- HP TouchPad to go back on sale for limited time
- Samsung returns to matte-screen laptops
- IFA 2011 - live coverage from the Which? tech team
- How Steve Jobs has changed the face of Apple
- Sony announces the NEX-7 and NEX-5N
- Hands on with the Nikon Coolpix P7100