Which? Technology weekly podcast, 15 August 2012
- What is 4G and when will it arrive in the UK?
- What do our members think of the Nexus 7?
- TV Catch-up is our app of the week
Take the Which? podcast survey
We'd like to make the Which? Tech podcast more relevant to you. Do you want more news, more comment from our experts or to hear more about our investigations? Take part in the Which? Tech podcast survey to make a difference.
What's in the podcast
We talk about 4G mobile networks, what they are, what's so good about them, when they will be coming to the UK and why it has taken so long.
We also look at what our members think of the Nexus 7 tablet and what it's like to use it day in and day out.
Finally, our app of the week is TV Catch-up for watching freeview TV on your mobile.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- What is 4G LTE? - our guide to the latest mobile phone technology
- What Which? members think of the Nexus 7 - read their opinions and add your own