TV providers and services
Sky TV and broadband provider review
Article 4 of 6
We ask thousands of TV and broadband customers about their experiences so we can tell you exactly how Sky's service compares with that offered by other providers.
Sky is Britain's biggest pay TV provider with lots of TV options, the widest choice of TV channels and HD channels, from sports including Premier League matches, to the latest blockbusters from Sky Movies, plus catch-up and on-demand TV content.
But do real customers think Sky offers the best broadband and TV services?
In this guide we'll show you:
- Scores for all of the UK's broadband and pay TV providers, including BT, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin.
- A full breakdown of how each provider is rated for customer service, value for money, connection speed, technical support and more
- In-depth provider overviews, revealing everything from the deals they offer to the levels of complaints about them.
- Lab reviews of the equipment they supply.
- Quotes from real customers on their experiences
To get all this information try Which? for just £1. We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's broadband and pay TV providers and will help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member then go to the log-in page to unlock the table.
And if you'd prefer a cheaper option without a TV service, then you can find your ideal package by comparing all the latest broadband deals.
Our latest survey
Our results are based on our regular broadband and pay TV survey. Twice a year we talk to customers to find out what they think of the service they receive. This means we're best placed to help you to choose the right service for you.
In July 2016 we surveyed 4,485 members of the public and asked them about their experiences with their broadband and pay TV provider. We report on all providers that have at least 30 respondents.