Broadband deals Sky broadband review
Sky broadband review
We ask thousands of broadband customers about their experiences so we can tell you exactly how Sky’s customers rate its service, and how it compares with other broadband providers.
Sky was already one of the biggest broadband providers in the UK before it took over rivals O2 and Be in 2013. It offers a wide range of packages, but Sky hasn’t always rated highly with its customers in the Which? survey. How does it do this time round?
- Which broadband providers have the most satisfied customers, including services from major providers BT, TalkTalk, Sky and Virgin Media.
- A full breakdown of how each provider is rated for customer service, value for money, connection speed, technical support and more.
- In-depth provider overviews, revealing everything from the deals they offer to the levels of complaints about them.
- Lab reviews of the equipment they supply.
- Quotes from real customers on their experiences.
Which? members can also find their ideal package by comparing all the latest broadband deals.
Get Which? reviews and advice
Expert impartial reviewsWhen you sign up, you'll get access to this exclusive review as well as thousands of others.
Why use Which?We test products in the way you use them, looking at quality and ease of use without being bamboozled by manufacturers' claims.
IndependentWhich? is unbiased. We buy every product we test and don't accept any advertising.
Advice you can trustWhen you join Which? you get a monthly magazine, you can phone our legal service and money helpline, and you can access Which? Local, where members share recommendations for services in your area.
Ready to become a Which? member? Then take out a trial subscription today.