Broadband deals Sky broadband review
Sky broadband review
We ask thousands of broadband customers about their experiences so we can tell you exactly how Sky’s customers rate its service, and how it compares with other broadband providers.
Sky was already one of the biggest broadband providers in the UK before it took over rivals O2 and Be in 2013. It offers a wide range of packages, but Sky hasn’t always rated highly with its customers in the Which? survey. How does it do this time round?
- The full results of our latest survey, with ratings for all the major providers including BT, TalkTalk, Sky and Virgin Media.
- Which three ISPs we rated as Recommended Providers.
- A full breakdown of how each provider is rated for customer service, value for money, connection speed, technical support and more.
- Individual overviews of each provider, revealing everything from the deals they offer to the levels of complaints about them.
- Lab reviews of the equipment they supply.
- Quotes from real customers on their experiences.
Which? members can also find their ideal package by comparing all the latest broadband deals.
What makes a Which? Recommended broadband provider?
Which? broadband Recommended Providers are the cream of the crop and the accolade is only given out to ISPs that achieve a customer score of 75% or above. Our customer scores are based on how members rate their broadband provider for overall satisfaction, and how likely they are to recommend their provider to a friend.
Our latest survey In July 2014 we surveyed almost 2,000 telecoms customers about their experience with their broadband, phone and pay-TV providers. We report on all companies with at least 30 survey responses - this enabled us to rate 12 different ISPs.
Get Which? reviews and advice
Expert impartial reviewsWhen you sign up, you'll get access to this exclusive review as well as thousands of others.
Why use Which?We test products in the way you use them, looking at quality and ease of use without being bamboozled by manufacturers' claims.
IndependentWhich? is unbiased. We buy every product we test and don't accept any advertising.
Advice you can trustWhen you join Which? you get a monthly magazine, you can phone our legal service and money helpline, and you can access Which? Local, where members share recommendations for services in your area.
Ready to become a Which? member? Then take out a trial subscription today.