Which? Books terms The following terms apply to anyone purchasing a book from the Which? Online Book Shop.
They will apply in addition to the general terms, so please take the time to read and understand them both.
If you have any questions, then please give our Customer Services Team a call and they will be happy to help you.
1. What we will do for you
Accurate information: We will aim to ensure that the content of the books and any related products you purchase are accurate as at the date of publication.
We will try to ensure that your purchase progresses smoothly. We will contact you as soon as we can after you’ve submitted your order to let you know what will happen next:
- If we have the products in stock at the price you requested, we will email to confirm we’ve accepted your order and give you an estimated delivery date.
- If we are unable to supply the products, we will contact you to see how you’d like to proceed.
If you want to continue with your order, then we will write to confirm the price and that we’ve accepted your order and we will give you an estimated delivery date.
You can pay using most credit and debit cards and all such payments will be subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us, then we will not be able to confirm your order and no contract will exist between us.
Delivery: Where items are in stock, we will do our best to ship your order by the end of the next working day. We will normally send your order by second class post, so please allow up to 7 days for delivery (and slightly longer if you live outside the UK).
If for some reason you do not receive your order within 30 days of the date provided in your order confirmation, you may cancel your order and we will refund any money you’ve paid to us.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase for any reason, then we will be happy to provide a refund as follows.
- If your product is in the same condition as on receipt, then you must cancel within 14 days of receipt, and return it within 14 days of cancellation. We will pay a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days of your cancellation. You must pay the postage to return it.
- If your product is a CD or DVD, we are unable to provide a refund if the seal has been broken.
- If your product is damaged or faulty, please contact us as soon as possible for a full refund or a replacement item We will pay the postage, if required.
If you are unhappy, then please let us know by contacting our distributors at:
- Littlehampton Book Services, Mail Order Department, Faraday Close, Durrington, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3RB.
- Tel: 01903 828503.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel your purchase and fail to return the items so that we do not receive them within 14 days of your cancellation, we may arrange for the items to be collected from you and we may charge the cost of collection to you (unless they are faulty).
3. Other important things you need to know
Please remember that our products only contain generic advice, so if you are making any important decisions, such as on financial, legal or medical matters, you should consult a qualified professional adviser who can consider your individual circumstances.
Our distributor is Littlehampton Book Services. Payments are processed by Paypal who do not store any credit or debit card details. Any purchases made from the Which? Online Shop will appear on your credit/debit card statement as payments made to Which? Books.
If we don’t comply with these terms we will be happy to compensate you for any loss you suffer as a direct result of up to £100 each time.