A disappointing experience in a restaurant can ruin a special occasion but you may be able to claim compensation if things don’t go to plan. From poor restaurant service to booking problems, our guides help you pursue a complaint and seek redress.
- A restaurant hasn’t kept my booking, can I claim compensation?
- Do I have to pay a service charge if the service is poor?
- How do I complain if I’m told I have to pay compulsory tip?
Buying tickets online can sometimes be a tricky business - especially if you’re not sure if the ticket seller is official and your tickets fail to turn up at all. Read our guides to help you if things go wrong.
- Can I avoid hidden ticket charges?
- Can I get a refund on my ticket?
- How can I protect myself from dodgy ticket selling online?
If you experience a problem before or during your cruise, such as unexpected itinerary changes, you may be able to claim compensation. Find out what regulations apply to package travel and what you need to do to seek redress.
If your flight is delayed or cancelled, you may be able to claim compensation or get a refund - it'll depend on the reason for the delay or cancellation. Our guides and free letter tools can help you claim.
- I had a flight delay, can I get compensation?
- My flight has been overbooked, can I get compensation?
- I had a flight cancellation, can I claim compensation?
- Denied Boarding EU Regulation (Regulation 261/2004 EC)
If you arrive at your destination to find your hotel or self-catering accommodation is not what you expected or a problem arises during your holiday, our guides can help you make a complaint or claim compensation.
- I haven't got what I asked for with my holiday accommodation
- How to claim if your holiday accommodation was not as promised
- Letter to claim for unsatisfactory hotel accommodation
If you book a package holiday, you have rights under the Package Travel Regulations. This means descriptions of holidays must be accurate. Our guides help you claim if you’re unhappy with your holiday.
- Can I cancel my holiday due to unrest or natural disaster?
- How do I know whether my holiday is ATOL protected?
- How to claim if you're unhappy with your package holiday