IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
If you’re looking for a sleek, comfortable luxury car but don’t want to break the bank, look no further than the Jaguar XF. Better still, the car is currently available with £5,000 discounts.
With many companies trying to make their cars ever more ‘sporty’, the luxurious Jaguar XF offers a refreshing change by putting the focus on comfort. This superbly refined cruiser will whisk you up and down motorways without fuss. And large discounts make it that little bit more affordable.
The XF provides a good blend of luxury features and economical engines, with several frugal diesels and a few potent petrols to choose from. Appealing looks and a sumptuous well-built interior make it a sound alternative to more established German rivals – especially now there are a frugal 2.2-litre diesel models on offer.
Try Which? for £1 to read our full lab test review of the Jaguar XF
Top choice diesel Jaguar XF with £4,470 discount
Our favourite XF is the economical 2.2d Premium Luxury, which is packed with high-end equipment and has an efficient diesel motor under the bonnet. With 200bhp to call on and a slick eight-speed automatic gearbox, this XF is very relaxing to drive, but can still accelerate to 62mph in 8.0 seconds and officially returns 52.0mpg.
Premium Luxury specification includes indulgences such as electric heated leather seats, a touchscreen satellite navigation system and a powerful 11-speaker sound system with a digital radio tuner. You also get electric folding door mirrors, 18-inch alloy wheels and high quality oak trim for your money. After a £4,470 saving you can pick up this XF for £32,545 from Discounted New Cars.
Jaguar XF 2.2d (163) SE for just £25,833
Despite being the least expensive Jaguar XF, the 2.2d (163) SE still has a full roster of equipment, including electric front seats, dual-zone climate control, rain-sensing wipers and powerful automatic xenon headlights. With leather and suede-effect seats and American walnut trim, this XF still has a real feelgood factor – especially considering the savings available.
Following a discount of more than £4,000, Carfile is advertising this XF for just £25,833. This 2.2-litre diesel model returns impressive fuel economy figure of 57.7mpg (claimed), although performance is on the leisurely side with 62mph coming up in 9.8 seconds.
Save £5,037 on 3.0-litre diesel Jaguar XF
If you fancy a little more power and refinement, the XF 3.0d V6 Luxury could fit the bill. The 3.0-litre diesel motor is both powerful and supremely refined and is capable of accelerating to 62mph in a sprightly 6.7 seconds. This model has claimed fuel economy of 47.0mpg and is kitted out with electric leather seats, satellite navigation, dual-zone climate control, a sevn-inch touchscreen display and Bluetooth phone connectivity.
Hot Car Deals:
- Jaguar XF 2.2d Premium Luxury auto – £32,545 at Discounted New Cars
- Jaguar XF 2.2d (163) SE auto – £25,833 at Carfile
- Jaguar XF 3.0d V6 Luxury auto – £30,593 at Carfile
Hot Car Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.