IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
Skoda is famed for creating well equipped models that undercut rivals. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t still find huge savings on Skodas if you know where to look.
Even at list prices, the Skoda Superb offers great value to car buyers who are looking for a large car with lots of space and equipment. These attributes make it ideal for both high-mileage, motorway drivers and families looking for the maximum space for the minimum price.
With a wide range of engines and trim levels on offer, buyers can choose from frugal, inexpensive diesel models to powerful four-wheel drives and speedy petrols with Volkswagen’s slick dual clutch automatic gearbox.
Try Which? for £1 to read our full review of the Skoda Superb
Top Choice Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI 140 Elegance DSG for just £21,033
The Skoda Superb performed well in our thorough lab test and our favourite model is the 2.0 TDI 140 Elegance, which offers a good combination of performance, economy and equipment. With a 2.0-litre diesel engine under the bonnet, this Superb returns an official fuel economy figure of 54.3mpg and is capable of accelerating to 62mph in 10.1 seconds. Thanks to its sophisticated DSG automatic gearbox, this Superb is also effortless to drive around town.
Following a discount of £4,932, this Superb is available for just £21,033. It’s surprisingly well equipped, with 18-inch alloy wheels, xenon headlights and a touchscreen satnav system and digital radio all standard. Other toys to play with include electric, heated front seats.
Great value Skoda Superb 1.4 TSI S for only £15,339
For those who don’t cover a huge amount of miles, the Superb 1.4 TSI S may be a wise choice. This model could be yours for just £15,339 – saving you £3,036 on the list price.
The standard equipment list is long too, with standard 16-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, cruise control and a trip computer. Even though the engine is small, it still carts the large Superb to 62mph in 10.5 seconds and officially returns 47.9mpg.
Save £5,395 on Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI 170 Laurin & Klement
Just £22,180 can put the Superb 2.0 TDI 170 Laurin & Klement on your drive. This model has a strong 2.0-litre diesel engine, and top of the range Laurin & Klement specification includes even more equipment than the Elegance model above.
For your money you get a 10-speaker sound system, front and rear parking sensors and a digital TV tuner that plays at speeds of up to 6mph. Thanks to a powerful 170bhp motor, this Superb can accelerate to 62mph in just 8.6 seconds, but still return a claimed 61.4mpg.
Hot Car Deals:
- Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI 140 Elegance DSG – £21,033 at Discounted New Cars
- Skoda Superb 1.4 TSI S – £15,339 at Carfile
- Skoda Superb 2.0 TDi 170 Laurin & Klement – £22,180 at Discounted New Cars
Hot Car Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.