Singer-songwriter Paloma Faith has launched a striking leopard-print pushchair with Cosatto – the Giggle 3.
The Hear Us Roar Cosatto Giggle 3 is a 3-in-1 travel system pushchair.
It can be used from birth thanks to its clever seat unit which converts from a carrycot format into a full seat unit. This saves you having to buy and store a separate carrycot.
It’s available to order now from high-street retailer Mothercare.
Want the best buggy? We’ve found Which? Best Buy pushchairs from £140.
What’s to love about the Paloma Faith pushchair?
- The seat unit is reversible, so your baby can face you or face the oncoming world, and all-round suspension should help to smooth out your daily route – whether that’s the park or the playground (or maybe that should be rainforests, deserts and grassland).
- The leatherette handle adds a touch of class to this animal-print pushchair, and it’s adjustable too, so whoever’s pushing should be able to find a more comfortable position.
- Cosattto claims the pushchair is light and sturdy, and the carrycot is ‘longer’ – which could be useful if your baby is larger than average, although there’s a maximum weight limit of 9kg.
- There’s a hood with a claimed UPF 100+ sun protection.
- This 3-in-1 pushchair can be used from birth with the included carrycot, which creates a lie-flat surface suitable for your newborn.
- The Giggle 3 Special Edition Hear Us Roar comes with a four-year guarantee.
Anything I should look out for?
- Cosatto claims it can be stored anywhere thanks to a ‘flat-folding lightweight chassis’, but at 14.6kg you may feel its weight when moving and lifting it, or getting it into your car boot.
- The main seat unit can only be used from six-months of age, when your baby starts to sit up, because the angle of the seat doesn’t change when you tip it back.
- It’s travel-system compatible with the Cosatto Port 0+ baby car seat, also available in the Hear Us Roar fabrics. But you’ll need to budget and buy this separately, plus the car seat adaptors needed to attach the baby car seat to the pushchair.
How much does this Cosatto pushchair collaboration cost?
The main pushchair will set you back a little less than £600, and for this you’ll get a striking three-wheeled pushchair and pram travel-system compatible combo.
However, when we checked out the full package at Mothercare, with everything you needed to buy to use as a travel-system, it came to £944.80* for the pushchair, footmuff, change bag and baby car seat (without the base), which is a fair chunk of anyone’s baby budget.
Does it come with any cool pushchair accessories?
A matching shopping basket completes the striking leopard print-look and is included in the price. The maximum capacity of the basket is not stated on the Mothercare website at the moment, but the basket with the Cosatto Giggle 2 was a meagre 2kg, which is smaller than average for the travel systems we’ve tested.
For extra roar, there’s a matching baby change bag and footmuff – neither are included in the main price though.
How does it compare to other Cosatto pushchairs?
While the Hear Us roar version of the Giggle 3 is available now, the regular Giggle 3 will be added to Cosatto’s range later in 2019. It will have the same features as the Paloma Faith version.
We’ve been testing Cosatto pushchairs for many years. The brand, best known for its array of bright colours and eyecatching patterns, offers a range of buggies, travel systems with three or four wheels, ideal for urban babies.
We currently have reviews for 14 Cosatto pushchairs including the Giggle 2 and the latest Giggle Mix.
The original Giggle had issues with the folding mechanism, but the Giggle 2 had a number of updates. Cosatto reinforced the chassis, improved the attachment buttons to make swapping between the seat, carrycot and car seat easier, and added an extra recline position and a new brake mechanism.
Did these updates work? Read our full review to find out the irritations we discovered when testing the Cosatto Giggle 2
*price correct as at 15 February 2019, based on prices stated at mothercare.com