Lupilu Organic Baby Food Pouches previously on sale at Lidl GB and Lidl Northern Ireland are being recalled over a safety risk caused by the possible presence of mould in the products.
In total, seven varieties of Stage 1 baby food are affected by the move, along with three varieties of Stage 2 baby food pouches. Other Lupilu products still on sale at Lidl have not been identified as a safety risk.
Keep scrolling for more details on what to do if you’ve purchased one of the baby food pouches included in this recall.
Which Lupilu Organic Baby Food Pouches are affected?
Below, we’ve listed all of the baby food pouches being recalled by Lidl.
- Lupilu Organic Baby Fruit Pouches, Stage 1, Apples & Strawberries (120g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Fruit Pouches, Stage 1, Bananas & Apples (120g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Fruit Pouches, Stage 1, Bananas & Peaches (120g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Fruit & Veg Pouches, Stage 1, Apples, Carrots & Parsnips (120g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Fruit & Veg Pouches, Stage 1, Butternut Squash, Apples, Carrots & Prunes (120g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Fruit & Veg Pouches, Stage 1, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Apples & Blueberries (120g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Apple Pouches, Stage 1, Organic Apple, 5 Pack (5 x 90g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Breakfast Pouches, Stage 2, Banana Yoghurt with Oats & Rice (100g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Breakfast Pouches, Stage 2, Banana, Blueberries & Rice (100g)
- Lupilu Organic Baby Breakfast Pouches, Stage 2, Mango Yoghurt with Oats & Rice (100g)
It’s worth noting that all batch codes and best before dates of the products above are included in the Lidl recall. For more information, visit Food.gov.uk.
Products listed above correct as of 13 February 2020.
Check to see whether you’re affected by other product recalls.
What to do if you’ve bought Lupilu Baby Food Pouches
If you have bought one of the Lupilu Baby Food Pouches affected by the recall, do not eat the contents or feed it to your baby.
The FSA (Food Standards Agency) is advising parents to return the product to the store from where it was purchased for a full refund. A statement released by Lidl has confirmed that the products can be returned to a Lidl GB store for a full refund, with or without a receipt.
Concerned customers can contact Lidl Customer Services on 0370 444 1234.
Read our guide to find out more about your rights surrounding safety warnings and recalled products.
Which? campaign to end dangerous products
At Which?, we’re committed to improving safety standards for UK consumers.
We’ve spotted unsafe products listed on online marketplaces and on the high street. Our expert lab tests have uncovered a range of dangerous Don’t Buy pushchairs and Don’t Buy child car seats that could put little ones at risk.
Manufacturers big and small are capable of cutting corners and putting consumers at risk – this is simply not good enough.
Sign our petition and take a stand against dangerous products today.