Overloading your power socket with devices can cause a fire. We speak to a fire safety manager to find out how to avoid unnecessary electrical accidents.
Philips has issued a voluntary recall of its Avent digital video baby monitors (SCD620) produced between January 2016 and March 2018. The battery in the parent unit can overheat while plugged into the electrical connection, which poses a potential fire hazard. Find out what to do if yours is affected.
Argos has issued a safety warning for one of its double ovens after finding that its unclear installation instructions may increase chances of overheating.
The tech giant issues a recall due to a battery-related fire risk. Find out what to do if yours is affected
New Which? smoke alarm tests have revealed that an expensive, smart smoke alarm failed to detect smoke in two fire situations and has been named a Don’t Buy. One sample...