British Gas HomeCare Two review
Customer scoreShow Context
British Gas offers several levels of boiler cover. HomeCare Two covers an annual service, repairs to your boiler as well as repairs to your central heating system. What do British Gas HomeCare customers think of the service they receive? Read on to find out how they rate its customer service, value for money and repair response time.
- Pros and cons
- British Gas customer satisfaction
- What does this policy include?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer URLWww.britishgas.co.uk
- Sales Number0333 202 9528
Costs and contract
- Payment incrementsMonthly
- Minimum contract12 months
- Cancellation feesNo cancellation fee if British Gas has not carried out an annual service or any repairs. A charge of up to £115 applies for any completed repairs and £65 for a completed annual service if you cancel within the first 12 months of the agreement and have had a breakdown, minus any premiums or excess paid. Charges will never be more than the total annual cost of the contract being cancelled.
How to choose the best boiler cover
Looking for the best boiler cover or boiler servicing contract? Which? will help you choose the best boiler cover from the best providers, according to thousands of customers. Know you’re in safe hands for your boiler repairs.
How we assess boiler cover
Which? reviews boiler cover from each of the top brands, including British Gas, Domestic & General, Homeserve and Worcester Bosch, to reveal the best. We explain how we review and rate boiler cover, based on our unique research.