Corgi HomePlan Complete review
Brand score %
Corgi HomePlan Complete covers an annual boiler service, boiler repairs, central heating pipes, hot water and internal pipework, internal and external drainage, gas and water supply pipes, taps, toilers and a boiler replacement programme. But do Corgi's customers rate its cover highly? To find out more about what they think about Corgi HomePlan Complete and how it did in our latest customer satisfaction survey, read on.
- Pros and cons
- What levels of cover does Corgi offer?
- What does this policy include?
- Manufacturer URLWww.corgihomeplan.co.uk
- Sales Number0800 085 0845
Costs and contract
- Payment incrementsMonthly
- Minimum contract12
- Cancellation feesIf no claim has been made there is a cancellation fee of £30, unless cancelled with 14 days of receiving policy documentation. If a claim has been made the customer can either pay the outstanding premiums due to the end of the policy period or £120 for a Central heating or boiler repair or £70 for all other claims plus £30 admin fee.
How to choose the best boiler cover
Looking for the best boiler cover or boiler servicing contract? Which? will help you choose the best boiler cover from the best providers, according to thousands of customers. Know you’re in safe hands for your boiler repairs.
How we assess boiler cover
Which? reviews boiler cover from each of the top brands, including British Gas, Domestic & General, Homeserve and Worcester Bosch, to reveal the best. We explain how we review and rate boiler cover, based on our unique research.