Corgi HomePlan Essentials review
Brand scoreShow Context
Corgi HomePlan Essentials is the most basic level of boiler cover Corgi offers. It looks after your boiler, heating, and hot water, as well as an annual boiler service. But do Corgi's customers rate its cover highly? To find out more about what they think of Corgi HomePlan and how it did in our latest customer satisfaction survey, read on.
- Pros and cons
- Corgi customer satisfaction
- What levels of cover does Corgi offer?
- What does this policy include?
- Manufacturer URLWww.corgihomeplan.co.uk
- Sales Number0800 787 0852
Costs and contract
- Payment incrementsMonthly
- Minimum contract12
- Cancellation feesIf no claim has been made there is a cancellation fee of £30, unless cancelled with 14 days of receiving policy documentation. If claims have been made then it is still possible to cancel, with a varying charge between £70-£120 depending on what has been claimed for, plus a one-off £30 administration fee.
How to choose the best boiler cover
Looking for the best boiler cover or boiler servicing contract? Which? will help you choose the best boiler cover from the best providers, according to thousands of customers. Know you’re in safe hands for your boiler repairs.
How we assess boiler cover
Which? reviews boiler cover from each of the top brands, including British Gas, Domestic & General, Homeserve and Worcester Bosch, to reveal the best. We explain how we review and rate boiler cover, based on our unique research.