Alpha E-Tec Plus Combi review
Brand score %
The Alpha E-tec Plus is Alpha’s newest range of combi boilers. It comes with a lengthier warranty than the previous E-tec and it has a stainless steel heat exchanger. It’s available in either 28 or 33kW. But is Alpha as reliable as the best boiler brands on the market, and what did its customers and expert heating engineers tell us about the brand? Read our full review to find out?
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years10 years
- Manufacturer phone number0344 871 8764
- Manufacturer websiteWww.alpha-innovation.co.uk
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.