Ariston Ariston CLAS ONE SYSTEM review
Brand score %
The Ariston CLAS ONE SYSTEM condensing gas boiler is available in three heat outputs and has an easy-to-access control panel. Ariston says CLAS system boiler is more reliable when pressure drops in the home and it’s easy to use for owners and east to maintain for engineers. Read the full review to discover whether Ariston boiler owners and heating engineers would recommend this boiler.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years8 years
- Manufacturer phone number01494418500
- Manufacturer websiteWww.ariston.co.uk
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.