ATAG Heating Technology I System review
Brand score %
This System boiler from ATAG comes in five different sizes and is therefore suitable for medium to large homes. In our full and independent review we’ll tell you what ATAG customers told us about the brands boilers, how reliable ATAG boilers are compared to its competitors, and whether expert heating engineers would recommend it.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years10 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number0800 680 0100
- Manufacturer websiteWww.atagheating.co.uk
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.