Baxi Baxi Heat review
Brand score %
- Heat-only or regular
Baxi has an extensive range of heat-only (sometimes known as regular) boilers that can provide enough hot water for any size of home. But how reliable are they compared to others on the market, and are Baxi customers and expert heating engineers satisfied with the brand? Our independent review reveals all.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years3 years
- Manufacturer phone number0344 871 1545
- Manufacturer websiteWww.baxi.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.