Baxi Baxi Duo-tec Combi ErP review
Brand score %
Baxi claims its Duo-tec 24 Combi ErP condensing gas combination boiler is simple to use, with its straightforward controls neatly hidden behind a fold-down flap. But is it as energy-efficient as other combi boilers? Find out about the reliability record and customer satisfaction levels of the Baxi brand in our full review and whether this boiler will suit your heating and hot water needs.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years7 years
- Manufacturer phone number0344 871 1545
- Manufacturer websiteWww.baxi.co.uk
best at similar price
- Heat-only or regular
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.