Baxi Baxi 600 System LPG review
Brand score %
Baxi’s 600 System LPG range boilers is designed specifically with large homes not connected to the gas grid, in mind. System boilers are great for homes with poor water pressure. We put the Baxi brand to the test in our annual expert heating engineers and customer survey. Read our full review to find out how reliable the Baxi brand is, how satisfied its customers are, and whether trusted heating engineers would recommend it.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years7 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number0344 871 1545
- Manufacturer websitewww.baxi.co.uk
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.